You're called to do something important. Something that matters. Something that will change lives. You're called to care. At Tender Rose, we think that's the most vital--and challenging--work there is. So we'll do everything we can to help you do it.
About this Position
- Are you an experienced, compassionate caregiver, or CNA?
- We have long-term positions with consistent schedules providing one-on-one dementia care in home in Marin County
- You will provide companion care, personal care, prepare meals and engage your client in outings and activities
- You can work as little as three shifts per week to start and transition to a full-time schedule as soon as it fits your schedule
Pay & Benefits
- The base pay rate is $16.10/hr and up to $20.10/hr based on the client's needs
- PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA and Commuter benefits
- You will be paid double time at $32.20/hr nine holidays per year
- Be on call and get paid at $20.00/hr or at the overtime rate of $24.15 if you are already working full-time
- You will have 24/7 support from your on-call Care Team