- SENIOR NANNIES HOME CARE SERVICES
Senior Nannies is currently seeking an experienced CNA or HHA with previous working experience with Hoyer Lifts. Having experience with Quadriplegic patients is a big plus! Please see job description below:
The Certified Nursing Assistant is a member of the home care team trained to provide personal care, other unskilled services, and companionship in the home setting, under the direction, instruction, and supervision of a Registered Nurse, therapist, and/or clinical management and the patient. The aide performs various personal care services as necessary to meet the patient s personal needs and to promote the patient s comfort and a safe environment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (Other duties may be assigned)
- Assists the patient in the activities of daily living (ADL), including personal care, hygiene, baths, shampoo, eating, dressing, ambulation, and changing/making patient s bed. Plans and prepares meals.
- Encourages the patient s family to participate in patient s care. Gives emotional support to the patient and/or family.
- Provides companionship to the patient.
- Assists in the maintenance of a safe and healthy environment. Uses equipment and supplies safely and properly.
- Reminds patient of medication as ordered by the physician.
- Takes and records accurate patient vital signs when advised.
- Informs Registered Nurse (RN) /RN designee of changes in patients condition.
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
- Document activities and findings and submit documentation as required by company procedures.
Loading some great jobs for you...